Lucky Tiger legend began in the 1920’s, in Kansas City, Missouri, in the basement of Benjamin Clarke, an amateur scientist and one heck of a barber! Ben created a tonic for the hair and scalp that was different and better than any other product in his day and called it “Lucky Tiger Tonic.” Everyone who visited Ben’s Barbershop got the royal treatment – a shave, a haircut and a generous splash of Lucky Tiger Tonic. As the popularity of Lucky Tiger Tonic grew Ben began to sell it out of his shop, but people heard far and wide and wanted to get it outside of Missouri.
In 1935 Lucky Tiger was trademarked and an iconic American brand was officially born. In the coming years Lucky Tiger became the most popular brand of men’s grooming and barbershop products in America.
- Lucky Tiger Moustache wax is back in a new stylish tin. Moustache Wax is a classic for the true connoisseur of the mustache. Formulated with pure lanolin, our Lucky Tiger Moustache Wax conditions, grooms and controls the facial hair that keeps a man looking neat. Keep your mustache well-groomed and sleek.
- Lucky Tiger Moustache Wax is formulated with natural ingredients such as
- Lanolin- One of nature’s finest moisturizers acts as a moisture reservoir for conditioning both facial hair and skin.
- Coco butter- A highly hydrating ingredient known capture moisture to condition facial hair.
- Beeswax- Contains wax esters to help in binding and grooming and keeps hair in place while keeping skin moisturized.
- 40gm / 1.4oz
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*