Lucky Tiger legend began in the 1920’s, in Kansas City, Missouri, in the basement of Benjamin Clarke, an amateur scientist and one heck of a barber! Ben created a tonic for the hair and scalp that was different and better than any other product in his day and called it “Lucky Tiger Tonic.” Everyone who visited Ben’s Barbershop got the royal treatment – a shave, a haircut and a generous splash of Lucky Tiger Tonic. As the popularity of Lucky Tiger Tonic grew Ben began to sell it out of his shop, but people heard far and wide and wanted to get it outside of Missouri.
In 1935 Lucky Tiger was trademarked and an iconic American brand was officially born. In the coming years Lucky Tiger became the most popular brand of men’s grooming and barbershop products in America.
Nothing prepares a Lucky Tiger man for his next adventure quite like the special added touch provided by Lucky Tiger After Shave and Face Tonic. Apply this after shave after a nice, clean shave or any time of day for clean skin that looks and feels great!
This modern take on classic after shave completes the cleansing and shaving process while soothing, toning and invigorating the skin for a look that is defined, confident, and ready for anything. Perfect for all who desire the polished look of a “real man”.
Hardly overbearing yet undeniably pleasant, the citrusy orange, tangerine and grapefruit scent of Lucky Tiger After Shave and Face Tonic dissipates so that you can complement it with your regular cologne.
Lucky Tiger After Shave and Face Tonic is made from a select combination of natural botanicals, including:
- Aloe Vera – Packed with vitamins and minerals, as well as enzymes, the aloe vera found in our after shave soothes and refreshes the skin. Aloe Vera also moisturizes, softens and hydrates the skin while relieving the itching and swelling of irritated skin often caused by razor burn.
- Calendula – A popular natural herb, calendula cools and repairs the skin while rejuvenating, softening and brightening the surface of the skin.
- Chamomile – Calms and relieves skin irritation while replenishing and enriching dry or sensitive areas. Chamomile also brightens the skin to promote a handsome, glowing look.
- Borage Oil – Clinically proven to help the skin retain moisture, borage oil penetrates the surface to promote truly hydrated and healthy skin.
- After cleansing and/or shaving, apply a liberal amount of this after shave with a cotton ball or splash directly from hands over entire face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- 240ml / 8 fl oz
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*